Welcome & Experiences the Seawalker Bali
Allow everyone to enjoy the marine life with minimum equipment and minimum fuss!
What to Wear/Bring :
- Comfortable and changing clothes
- Sunscreen is recommended
- If you want to use an underwater camera you have, make sure your camera is designed for use at depths of more than 8 meters
1. After change into your swimsuit, then it’s off to Seawalker station, it takes only 3 minutes from the beach.
2. Stay calm, our staffs will serve you well, and you don’t have to worry about anything!
Fresh air is constantly supplied from a hose to the helmet
3. You go down the stairs to the bottom of the sea while seeing the wild fish surrounding you.
4. Just walk in!
Our instructors will always accompany you during the activity. Just relax and feel your closelyness to the nature
5. With our unique helmet design, you can get face-to-face with the sea-life and be able to take a breathe the same as you do on the surface.
You do not even get your hair wet and also still can wear your glass or contact lenses.
|Inclusion for Aqua Walk Morning Trip :
||Inclusion for Aqua Walk Afternoon Trip :
Rate valid : till 31 March 2015
|ACTIVITIES||DURATION||NET PRICE PER PAX||REMARKS|
|Aquawalk Morning Trip
||Lunch & Transfer in/out|
|Aquawalk Afternoon Trip
PLEASE MAKE YOUR RESERVATION HERE!
Please inform us your details by fill the form below.