Welcome to the Puri Bagus, Lovina, Bali.
Lovina is a beach in Northern Bali was discovered by A. A. Pandji Tisna, a Balinese novelist. Lovina is an abbreviation of ‘Love Indonesia (INA)’ inspired by the people who revere Indonesia, especially Bali, as their motherland. Situated on the beautiful shoreline, Puri Bagus Lovina is the first luxury resort in the area. Built in traditional Balinese thatched roof architectural style, on a private beachfront, this resort offers 40 spacious villas and two suites with private pool and dining room.
The guest rooms offer touches of the old Bali, such as a large open-air verandah and open air showers in the privacy of interior gardens. All feature international standard amenities. The resorts’ beachfront provides a stunningly romantic sunset. Savory cuisine is served by our smiling staff at the open-air restaurant with a beautiful sea panorama. The bar specializes in tropical cocktails and carries international brands of liquor. Recreational activities are available at the level you choose. Power out or relax. An in-house boutique/souvenir shop is also available. Enjoy various marine activities. Watch the famous dolphin attraction, enjoy the Sunrise Breakfast Cruise and Sunset Dinner Cruise, or just want to swim in the crystal clear blue sea. Accomodation 40 spacious villas consist of 16 Deluxe Sea View Villas, 10 Superior Garden View Villas, 10 Superior Rice Field Villas, and 2 Villa Suites “Wisnu”, which feature 2 rooms, private swimming pool, and outdoor dining room. The villas are constructed in traditional style with thatched roofs. A private beach front will enhance your enjoyment.
SUPERIOR GARDEN VIEW
SUPERIOR RICE FIELD VIEW
DELUXE SEA VIEW
- Saraswati Restaurant and Bar Satisfy your appetite in a lovely open-air restaurant with spectacular views of the garden and the sea.
- Our cooks serve fine international and true Bali cuisine. Light snacks are available throughout the day at the poolside. The Bar specializes in tropical cocktails, serving the finest beverages.
- Grill Corner; The Grill Corner starts service in the afternoon with delicious grilled menu items. In the evening there is a romantic corner setting for lovely candlelight dinners. The open-air setting with the Lovina shore panorama creates a wonderful dining experience.
- Bale Bengong “Tranquil Gazebo”; The ‘Bale Bengong’ is a traditional building of Bali for “being still”: the Balinese word ‘bengong’ means ‘lost in thought’ and ‘bale’ means an abode. The tranquil gazebos are arranged with soft cushions allowing the guest to enjoy the beach and the fresh air. Calm you spirit in this peaceful site.
- Outdoor Stage; The outdoor stage is arranged in front of the restaurant nearby the pool. Some selected Balinese traditional dances are performed. See schedule for days and times.
- Meeting Room; The Resort is contains a small comfortable Meeting Room that can accommodate up to 20 persons depends on the setting.
- Library; Puri Bagus Lovina’s library specializes in traveler’s books on Indonesian art and culture.
- Activities : Bicycles – Car Rental – Paddle Boards – Sailing Boats – Scuba Diving – Snorkeling – Trekking – Wind Surfing – Guided Sightseeing, Excursions Available From the Hotel.
- Cruising on a wooden boat-Sunrise Breakfast and Sunset Dinner Cruises : Enjoy a wonderful adventure cruising on a local wooden boat. The boat has 2 decks with maximum capacity 30 persons. Enjoy exciting Sunrise Breakfast and Sunset Dinner on the stunning Indian Ocean.
- Private Beachfront; Complementing your leisure time, the Villa has a beautiful private beachfront, where you can enjoy sun bathing.
- Large Free Form Swimming Pool; The large free form swimming pool with “Tropical Botanical Garden” surroundings creates a natural atmosphere; it is an escape from your everyday routine.
Visit the side of Bali rarely seen by the everyday traveler.
|Room Type||Rate/Room/Night||B’fast & Tax|
|Deluxe Ocean||USD 170.00||Include|
|Duplex Suite With Plunge Pool||USD 375.00||Include|
|Extra Bed||USD 40.00||Include|
- All above rates are quoted in US Dollar
- Our room rates are for single or double occupancy NOT per person.i>
- Check in will be available by 14.00pm of the day of arrival
- Check out time at 12.00 noon
- An extension to 18.00pm will be charged at 50% of the rate.
- After 18. 00pm an additional night will be charged
- Subject to change without prior notice
- COMPULSORY NEW YEAR EVE DINNER ON 31 DEC’13 at US$ 80net/person
Children policy : Baby cot available on request.
MAKE YOUR RESERVATION HERE!
Please inform us your details by fill the form below.
Fill the additional message if you have any question or additional request.