Bali Arrival – VISA on Arrival (VOA)
Visa on Arrival is required for visiting Indonesia (Bali).
- According to the rule, if you stay for 7 days, you will be charged US$10/person.
- If you stay more than 7 days until maximum 30 days, you will be charged US$25/person.
- All is paid at the immigration counter on arrival.
- Check the validity of your passport.
- Your passport must be valid for 6 more months.
- Make sure there are at least 2 extra pages left in your passport.
- Immigration officials require this.
- This is very important as you will be denied entry and sent back.
Hotel/Villa Check in and Check out Policy
- Check in time at 14.00
- Check out time at 12.00
- Hotel cancellation Policy A cancellation fee 100% will be charged for cancelled bookings under 14 days prior to arrival date.